Residential Real Estate
Buying or selling a home is one of the biggest stressors in life.
That’s why Lopez Law Group is here to guide you through your residential real estate needs. The real estate market can be regulated by complex laws. Our professional team ensures they stay on top of these laws at all times to best assist you.
The most important step in purchasing or selling a home is the contract. It is absolutely critical that you have a professional set of eyes to look it over. It’s going to be a big asset and the paperwork deserves attention. Before signing, there are certain things to consider like:
- Is the purchase contingent on matters like financing or acceptable terms of the sale?
- When can the buyer take possession?
- What land, furnishings, and buildings come with the offer? Are appliances and fixtures (which can run costly) included in the price tag?
- Who pays for the examination of the title?
- If new construction, what utilities have been installed?
- Are there any inspections required by the municipality?
The list goes on. This is why you need professional counsel to review this type of documentation and guide you towards informed decisions. Simply consulting with an attorney could mean the difference between getting stuck with a money pit or living in your dream home.
Our initial goal is to understand your needs. That way we can offer a customized set of services that make your residential real estate process smooth. The firm has years of experience in Florida Real Estate Law and thus serves the Tampa Bay market best. Whether you need simple advice or committed representation in court, we’re here.
Turn to us for world-class legal support in the following areas:
- Purchase and sale contract reviews
- Contract litigation
- Lease disputes
- Inspection issues
- Foreclosure mortgages
- Planning hearings
- and more…
The real estate market is never something to gamble with. Let us help bring you the peace of mind that the process is done right, so you can relax about your new transaction. Contact us today for a consultation and a plan that suits you best.